Sharing our unique expertise on molecular interactions to advance human health
Since 2006, our well experienced team delivers e.g. affinity and kinetic characterization profiles as well as mechanistic evaluation insights for a wide range of different protein drug target types and purposes:
- Target druggability assessment
- Characterization of small molecule - protein interactions, including fragment based drug discovery (e.g. binding kinetics and affinities)
- Establish Structure-Affinity Relationship (SAR) models to enable rational drug design when protein crystal structures are lacking
- Characterization of protein - protein interactions, e.g. for PPI screening purposes
- Antibody interaction analysis
- Deconvolution of binding mode, site, and mechanism
- Target selectivity assemessment
Examples of non-confidential clients and partners include Sanofi, Boehringer Ingelheim, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Almac Discovery, Nimbus Therapeutics, Medivir and many more. Our quick project turn-around time and detailed reporting has been appreciated by many customers. For more details, see here.
Beactica's drug discovery platform is based on state-of-the-art Biacore surface plasmon resonance (SPR) biosensor technology. It is augmented by proprietary methodology, algorithms, and experimental designs. We are continuously sharpening our tools to deliver scientific excellence. As a result, new tools have been developed, advancing the outer detection limits of the technology:
Beactica operates a flexible business model with opportunities for FTE, fee-for-service, results-based deals and partnerships. Solutions are tailored based on the customer/partner/project needs.
Ask us how we can be your research asset in early and late stages of pre-clinical drug discovery – hit or lead discovery as well as lead optimization.